Superstar Mahesh Babu and AR Murugadoss are currently busy wrapping up the Hyderabad schedule of their ongoing action thriller. On March 11th, the movie’s unit will begin the next schedule in Chennai.
Now, the latest update is that the makers are planning to shoot the movie in the exotic Southeast Asian country of Vietnam from the 22nd of this month. The movie’s shooting is almost completed with only a 30 odd days of shoot remaining.
Nearly 100 crores have been pumped into this visual extravaganza by producers Tagore Madhu and NV Prasad. This as-yet-untitled movie is expected to hit the screens in June.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Action – Decent Thriller
- Vijay Sethupathi skips its release today
- Young heroine opts out of Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan?
- Fresh updates on Balayya-Boyapati Srinu film
- 25 huge retro sets for Prabhas20
- Ram kick-starts Red’s shoot