Legendary playback singer SP Balasubrahmanyam will get a memorable musical tribute at the just commenced Indian Film Festival of Melbourne (IFFM) in Melbourne, Australia. The film festival organizers have roped in popular Melbourne-based musicians and singers like Malavika Harish, Anoop Divakaran, Lakshmy Ramaswamy and Kaushik Ganesh to perform some of SPB’s iconic songs live at the Fed Square on the 15th of August.
The 2021 edition of IFFM will kick-start on August 12 and concludes on August 20. Considering the pandemic situation, this year’s festival will be a hybrid event held both online and offline. It is known that, leaving millions of fans and the country in utter shock, SP Balasubrahmanyam breathed his last at a Chennai hospital on September 25, 2020 after a prolonged battle with Covid related complications.
Articles that might interest you:
- Full list of SIIMA Awards 2021: Clean sweep by Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo
- Kamal Haasan’s Vikram kick-starts second schedule
- Chiranjeevi requests Jagan and KCR to address Tollywood’s plea
- Pic Talk: Mahesh Babu and Jr NTR on EMK stage
- I’ll watch Love Story 2, 3 times: Chiranjeevi
- Acharya eyeing pre-Sankranthi release