Legendary singer, SP Balasubramanyam has been fighting for his health from the last month or so. He was Corona positive and went into a coma a few days back and his condition became critical.
But with time, he got better and is slowly recovering now. The hospital people in Chennai have released a press statement saying that he is still on ventilator support and is stable as of now.
The statements also reveal that the singer’s vital parameters are also satisfactory. Earlier, his son revealed that SPB is showing improvement and is responding to everyone through sign language. Let’s hope that the singer makes a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR work will be resumed soon, says Keeravani
- Poll : Has NTR showcased his full acting potential to date in his career?
- Poll : SRH vs RCB- Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Young hero to romance a Tamil beauty in his next
- Gopichand, Tamannaah’s clash with Pawan and Balayya?
- This young Tamil actor-music composer is a fan of Pawan Kalyan