Things were looking tough for the legendary singer, SP Balasubramanyam as his health was in a bad shape due to Coronavirus. The doctors at the Chennai hospital have been working hard and also roped in foreign specialists to take care of SPB.
According to the doctors, the news is that SPB is Corona free now and is slowly getting better. He is still in a critical condition and on ventilator but the doctors say that apart from a lung infection, the singer has no other problems.
This news was revealed by SPB’s close relative. Many in the country have been praying for SPB and though it is a long road to getting better, SPB will surely pull it through is the news.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salman Khan’s heroine to romance Adivi Sesh
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with Sanjay Leela Bhansali for his first straight Bollywood film
- Chiranjeevi worried about comparisons with Rajinikanth
- Varun Tej’s Boxer gets a date for its next schedule
- Chiranjeevi reveals why Sujeeth was replaced for Lucifer remake
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown