The fans of SPB have been praying non-stop for him to get better. There was news that the legendary singer SP Balasubrahmanyam has finally tested negative for the Novel Coronavirus.
But his son, SP Charan has come out and said that this news is just a rumor and his dad is still in the ICU and with life support. Without divulging about testing positive or negative, Charan also adds that his dad’s condition is stable but he remains to be critical and it will take time for him to get better. He also requested fans and media not to spread fake rumors.
The stalwart singer was admitted to curvature MGM Healthcare hospital on August 5, after he tested positive for COVID-19. We at 123telugu.com wish SPB a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa
- Trisha not interested in routine commercial films- Here’s why?
- Niddhi Agerwal in talks for a solid biggie?
- Pooja Hegde kicks corona’s b**t