Looks like things are getting tougher for SP Balasubramanyam as his condition remains to be critical. He has been undergoing treatment from the past two months after he turned positive for Coronavirus.
The latest news is that he has suffered a brain hemorrhage and is now in the ICU in serious condition. The doctors are doing their best to help him recover from this serious situation.
The MGM hospitals also issued a statement that read that he is completely on life support and his health has been deteriorating in the last 24 hours and the best team is attending him.
A few days back, there was news that he was attending well to the treatment but now this has happened. Let’s pray for his speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is why Shyam Singha Roy’s producers changed hands
- Search for Pawan’s co-star in crazy remake back to square one?
- Balakrishna’s next confirmed with star director?
- Renu Desai reveals why she named her daughter as Aadya
- Tollywood, Bollywood hero admitted in ICU due to COVID-19
- Change of director for superstar Vijay’s next?