Veteran singer SP Balasubramaniam has lent his voice for Balakrishna’s role as Sri Rama in Sri Rama Rajyam’s Tamil version.He revealed this at the 50 days celebration of Sri Rama Rajyam, which was held a little while ago in Hyderabad. Talking at the event, Balu said, “It’s my privilege to have lent my voice to Balakrishna’s role. I feel proud that I am associated with this project. Hatsoff to Balakrishna, Bapu, Nayanthara, Saibaba and Ilayaraja for delivering such a wonderful film.” Singer-cum-dubbing artist Chinmayi had dubbed for Nayanthara few days ago. The film, directed by Bapu, is going to release in Tamil soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana Daggubati reveals his most difficult role to date
- Sumanth Ashwin comes back with a unique film
- Throwback memories-Two megastars at a film launch
- Pawan Kalyan to sign yet another project?
- Here is what superstar Vijay used to be called in school
- Suriya-Hari’s film to take off from this month