Veteran singer SP Balasubramaniam has lent his voice for Balakrishna’s role as Sri Rama in Sri Rama Rajyam’s Tamil version.He revealed this at the 50 days celebration of Sri Rama Rajyam, which was held a little while ago in Hyderabad. Talking at the event, Balu said, “It’s my privilege to have lent my voice to Balakrishna’s role. I feel proud that I am associated with this project. Hatsoff to Balakrishna, Bapu, Nayanthara, Saibaba and Ilayaraja for delivering such a wonderful film.” Singer-cum-dubbing artist Chinmayi had dubbed for Nayanthara few days ago. The film, directed by Bapu, is going to release in Tamil soon.
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood