Veteran singer SP Balasubramaniam has lent his voice for Balakrishna’s role as Sri Rama in Sri Rama Rajyam’s Tamil version.He revealed this at the 50 days celebration of Sri Rama Rajyam, which was held a little while ago in Hyderabad. Talking at the event, Balu said, “It’s my privilege to have lent my voice to Balakrishna’s role. I feel proud that I am associated with this project. Hatsoff to Balakrishna, Bapu, Nayanthara, Saibaba and Ilayaraja for delivering such a wonderful film.” Singer-cum-dubbing artist Chinmayi had dubbed for Nayanthara few days ago. The film, directed by Bapu, is going to release in Tamil soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- New actress okayed for RRR
- Vijay Deverakonda’s important message to fans at Kousalya Krishnamurthy event
- Chiru reveals why he never made a Bollywood comeback
- Lawrence, Akshay Kumar’s Laxmmi Bomb resumes finally
- Puri-Vijay film from January 2020
- Saaho emoji to be released soon?