The film, said to be a powerful action entertainer, will be majorly shot in Hyderabad and London. However the latest reports reveal that the makers are also thinking of Spain as a backup option, if procuring visas for Great Britain proves to be difficult.
At least a month long European schedule has been planned in which all the crucial scenes will be canned. Bhavya Creations banner is bankrolling this high budget entertainer.
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love
- Malayalam star’s mega budget film on Lord Ayyappa to release in Telugu