The Indian film and music fraternity is in a state of deep shock and grief with the passing away of legendary singer SP Balasubrahmanyam. The veteran singer (74) breathed his last at 1:04 pm this afternoon (Sep 25) at MGM Healthcare in Chennai, where he was admitted on August 5 after being diagnosed with COVID-19.
Meanwhile, SPB’s son SP Charan has thanked all the fans and well-wishers who prayed for the speedy recovery of his father. Ever since SPB’s hospitalization, Charan had been providing updates about his father’s health on a regular basis. A couple of days ago, Charan had said that SPB was showing steady progress and that he was waiting to get back home.
SP Balasubrahmanyam’s mortal remains will be taken to his residence in Kamdar Nagar at 4 pm this evening. His final rites are expected to take place in Chennai tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Simbu’s movie gets a release date
- This is when Pawan Kalyan-SDT film will hit the floors
- Prabhas – Maruthi project announcement on the way
- DSP out of Salman Khan’s next?
- Ranbir Kapoor claims his blood group is U/A
- Akshay Kumar talks about the clash with Aamir