Living Legend S.P. Balasubrahmanyam quashed rumours surrounding his ill health. For the past few days, rumours have been circulating about SPB’s health and a number of fans have expressed their concern. However, SPB is perfectly fine.
The rumours originated from South Africa, where SPB attended some concerts and was presented with a Life Time Achievement Award. Apparently, the legendary singer could not accommodate some extra concerts into his busy schedule and cited his old age as a reason for that.
This led to speculations about Balasubrahmayam’s health. To put an end to these rumours, the veteran singer interacted with media personnel today, where he looked perfectly fine.
Articles that might interest you
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success