Living Legend S.P. Balasubrahmanyam quashed rumours surrounding his ill health. For the past few days, rumours have been circulating about SPB’s health and a number of fans have expressed their concern. However, SPB is perfectly fine.
The rumours originated from South Africa, where SPB attended some concerts and was presented with a Life Time Achievement Award. Apparently, the legendary singer could not accommodate some extra concerts into his busy schedule and cited his old age as a reason for that.
This led to speculations about Balasubrahmayam’s health. To put an end to these rumours, the veteran singer interacted with media personnel today, where he looked perfectly fine.
- Actor Suman keen to turn director
- Adivi Sesh rubbishes wedding rumours
- Nani’s negative role in a multi-starrer?
- People’s Star gearing up with a political drama
- Young beauty to have 6 releases this year