Living Legend S.P. Balasubrahmanyam quashed rumours surrounding his ill health. For the past few days, rumours have been circulating about SPB’s health and a number of fans have expressed their concern. However, SPB is perfectly fine.
The rumours originated from South Africa, where SPB attended some concerts and was presented with a Life Time Achievement Award. Apparently, the legendary singer could not accommodate some extra concerts into his busy schedule and cited his old age as a reason for that.
This led to speculations about Balasubrahmayam’s health. To put an end to these rumours, the veteran singer interacted with media personnel today, where he looked perfectly fine.
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda