The latest bulletin issued by the MGM Healthcare authorities on legendary singer SP Balasubrahmanyam’s health condition has left his fans and music lovers across the world worried. SPB’s health has reportedly worsened in the last 24 hours and his condition is said to be critical.
Soon after the news on SPB’s latest health status broke out, Balu’s close friend and long-time collaborator Kamal Haasan rushed to the hospital to enquire about the veteran singer’s health. SPB’s family members have already reached the hospital.
On the other hand, star music composers Devi Sri Prasad and Thaman took to their social media accounts and extended their best wishes and also urged all the fans to send their prayers and positive vibes for the legend’s speedy recovery.
Lets all pray hard for #SPB sir !
Iam confidant HE wil become Fine..
Balu sir we need U..
U gave so much JOY to the WORLD..
Pls heal soon and come back sir🙏🏻❤️
— DEVI SRI PRASAD (@ThisIsDSP) September 24, 2020
— thaman S (@MusicThaman) September 24, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Fans losing interest in voting system
- Chiranjeevi’s film title for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Stalwart actor’s daughter dreams of becoming a director
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood