Yuva Samrat Naga Chaitanya will soon be seen in a full length mass action role in the flick ‘Autonagar Surya’. The movie is being directed by the acclaimed director ‘Deva Katta’ and currently, shooting is on at a specially erected set. Sources say that the set is a very expensive one, costing approximately almost 2 crores. Samantha is the heroine in this film and Anoop Rubens is scoring the music. The movie is based on the powerful labour unions of the city of Vijayawada.
Autonagar Surya is being produced by Atchi Reddy and R.R.Movie Makers Banner is presenting the film. Autonagar Surya will hit the screens in summer 2012.
Articles that might interest you:
- This actor to do a key role in Nithin’s next
- Bheeshma’s 4-day AP, TG share: Solid hold continues
- Pawan Kalyan lines up another project for 2021?
- Star heroine to romance NTR in Trivikram’s film?
- Samantha completes a decade in movies
- Acclaimed director in talks for Ram Charan’s next?