Can a chair cost 25 lakhs? Maybe if it has some gold and precious stones in it. But what if it only has some leather, motors and a lot of high technology? That is exactly the kind of chair that was arranged for ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna by the team of ‘Oopiri’.
Throughout the movie, Nagarjuna is going to be seen in a special motorised wheel chair. The team got a custom wheelchair made, with more emphasis placed on comfort and convenience. The chair was specially imported at a cost of about Rs. 25 lakhs, say sources close to the movie.
Nagarjuna will be seen as a billionaire who is relegated to his wheelchair and Karthi will be playing a crucial role in the movie. Tamannah is the female lead. ‘Oopiri’ is an official remake of the French film ‘The Intouchables’ and PVP Cinema is producing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Sirish’s next with Nithin’s director?
- Ultimate test for Anjali with Lisaa 3D
- Sita banking on Kajal’s craze
- Srihari-Disco Santhi’s son all set to turn hero
- This young hero wants to work with star directors
- Gopichand’s spy thriller all set to resume shoot