Superstar Mahesh Babu’s new film with director Sukumar is currently rolling at Annapurna Studios and a pub song sequence is being shot. We have received information that a RED Epic camera with a special 12mm lens has been flown in from Mumbai for this song. Rathnavelu is handling the cinematography for this sequence and special emphasis is being placed on the visuals for this movie. Shooting of a fight sequence will begin from tomorrow.
Kajal Aggarwal is the heroine in this movie and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. The movie will complete its current schedule by the 30th and will then proceed for an overseas shoot. This untitled project is being produced on 14 Reels Entertainment Banner.
- Decent 1st weekend for Sammohanam, Sets eyes on half-a-million club
- Much-awaited Thalapathy62’s first look out soon
- Rajamouli, Nani, Lakshmi Manchu support a noble initiative
- Taapsee, Big B’s film gets a huge boost
- Uttarakhand CM meets Mahesh