Akkineni Family’s ‘Manam’ is all set to make a major splash this Friday across the world. Nagarjuna has already announced that the film is very special for the family and care has been taken at every level for the film.
The movie spans a period from 1920 to 2013 and the team took special care to recreate the yesteryear ambience perfectly. A small example can be seen in how an old goldspot bottle was placed during a scene in the film. Director Vikram Kumar took great care to get these minor details right.
ANR,Nagarjuna, Naga Chaitanya ,Shriya and Samantha are playing the lead roles in this movie and Anoop Rubens has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab shoot
- Title of Balayya-Boyapati’s film to be out soon
- Vadivelu complaints on yet another star comedian
- Prabhas fans gearing up for a massive celebration?
- Venkatesh-Puri Jagan film back in news
- Lockdown Review : Rejctx 2 -Hindi web series on Zee 5