Like most recent big releases, Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh will have Dolby Atmos support. Devi Sri Prasad has worked on this. But what sets SGS apart from the other films is the special attention paid for sound division in the Atmos format.
Atmos has a revolutionary surround division technology and unless the sound encoding is done to specially support this, the maximum impact will not be there. Baahubali was one film that did it well and SGS is going to have this special encoding now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vakeel Saab all set to enter 100 crore club
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu