By now, everyone knows that Young Tiger NTR’s forthcoming action drama, Aravindha Sametha’s pre-release event will be held on October 2nd at Novotel hotel in Hyderabad. Reports also reveal that this event is going to be in a private manner and limited fans will be issued passes.
Now, an interesting buzz circulating is that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandra Babu Naidu will grace the event along with Nandamuri Balakrishna. However, an official confirmation on this news is yet to come from the makers.
Directed by Trivikram, this film has Pooja Hegde and Eesha Rebba as the female leads. The film is scheduled for a grand release on October 11th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine in talks for Akhil4?
- Namrata is very strict with me and children: Mahesh Babu
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Press Note : Oh Baby! on July4th Long Weekend USA, 500+ shows