By now, everyone knows that Young Tiger NTR’s forthcoming action drama, Aravindha Sametha’s pre-release event will be held on October 2nd at Novotel hotel in Hyderabad. Reports also reveal that this event is going to be in a private manner and limited fans will be issued passes.
Now, an interesting buzz circulating is that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandra Babu Naidu will grace the event along with Nandamuri Balakrishna. However, an official confirmation on this news is yet to come from the makers.
Directed by Trivikram, this film has Pooja Hegde and Eesha Rebba as the female leads. The film is scheduled for a grand release on October 11th.
- ‘Shades of Saaho’ announcement poster trends nationally
- Sree Vishnu’s scary experience in Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu
- HGPK’s 4-day AP & TG Collections: Best in Ram’s career
- Arjun and daughter respond to Sruthi’s harassment allegations
- Prabhas fans await a big surprise