As the release date is nearing soon, the makers of Baahubali are leaving no stone unturned in promoting their flick. It is a known fact that renowned director Karan Johar is presenting the film in Hindi and he is making special plans for a grand première on the 9th of July.
According to our close sources, the entire star cast of the film along with stalwarts like Amitabh Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan will be gracing this event. Baahubali is the first Telugu film which has created such a hype all over the country.
Directed by the genius S S Rajamouli, this film has Prabhas, Rana Dagguatti, Anushka and Tamannah in lead roles. M M Keeravani composes the music.
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu