As the release date is nearing soon, the makers of Baahubali are leaving no stone unturned in promoting their flick. It is a known fact that renowned director Karan Johar is presenting the film in Hindi and he is making special plans for a grand première on the 9th of July.
According to our close sources, the entire star cast of the film along with stalwarts like Amitabh Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan will be gracing this event. Baahubali is the first Telugu film which has created such a hype all over the country.
Directed by the genius S S Rajamouli, this film has Prabhas, Rana Dagguatti, Anushka and Tamannah in lead roles. M M Keeravani composes the music.
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?