Needi Nadi Oke Katha was a special film for hero Sree Vishnu as it established him as a versatile actor in Tollywood. The family drama was a decent hit at the box office bringing good name to the director Venu Uduguala.
Now, the latest we hear is that the film is going to be screened at the DC South Asian Film Festival ( DCSAFF ). The film will be screened on the 7th of September and the director is planning to attend the event personally.
Needi Nadi Oke Katha was all about a struggling son and his father. Sree Vishnu’s performance was the highlight of the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut