Needi Nadi Oke Katha was a special film for hero Sree Vishnu as it established him as a versatile actor in Tollywood. The family drama was a decent hit at the box office bringing good name to the director Venu Uduguala.
Now, the latest we hear is that the film is going to be screened at the DC South Asian Film Festival ( DCSAFF ). The film will be screened on the 7th of September and the director is planning to attend the event personally.
Needi Nadi Oke Katha was all about a struggling son and his father. Sree Vishnu’s performance was the highlight of the film.
- Trisha’s dream comes true: Joins Rajini’s next
- Poonam Pandey to donate her remuneration to Kerala CM relief fund
- Naga Chaitanya confirms rumours about Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s release
- Sunny Leone to come up with the second season of her biopic
- Mahesh unveils Big Boss Anthem from Sudheer’s Nannu Dochukunduvate