One of the most iconic figures in Indian film history, Bapu garu’s final rites were concluded in Chennai today. As a mark of respect to this movie legend, Andhra Pradesh Chief minister, Nara Chandra Babu Naidu has decided to rename the museum in Vijayawada after Bapu garu.
The award winning director passed away on Sunday, at a private hospital in Chennai, where he was undergoing treatment. Eminent personalities from Tollywood arrived in Chennai earlier today, and paid there homage to the legendary director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nag’s Bangarraju to be delayed further?
- Vijay and Vijay’s year-end roundtable with top Bollywood stars
- Fresh speculation on Ravi Teja’s next
- Kalyan Ram to team up with this director again?
- Fans await Ilayaraja-Krishna Vamsi’s musical treat after 2 decades
- Yet another director under consideration for Andhadhun’s Telugu remake?