One of the most iconic figures in Indian film history, Bapu garu’s final rites were concluded in Chennai today. As a mark of respect to this movie legend, Andhra Pradesh Chief minister, Nara Chandra Babu Naidu has decided to rename the museum in Vijayawada after Bapu garu.
The award winning director passed away on Sunday, at a private hospital in Chennai, where he was undergoing treatment. Eminent personalities from Tollywood arrived in Chennai earlier today, and paid there homage to the legendary director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan calls for a hunger protest
- Upset fans eagerly waiting for update on Prabhas20’s first look
- Nithiin’s wedding will not be a private ceremony
- RGV announces a film on Coronavirus!
- Vikram risks his life during Cobra’s shoot
- Makers of this star hero’s film disappoint fans