Pawan Kalyan is almost done with the dubbing of his new film Vakeel Saab. The film is busy with its post-production and will be out on the 9th of April.
The news we have come to know is that there is a lengthy monologue in the film which Pawan mouths in the courtroom. This lengthy scene supporting women’s safety is going to be one of the highlights of the film as per the news.
The news also is that Kanti Papa song featuring Pawan and Shruthi Haasan is going to be special and the lead pair’s chemistry is going to be adorable. Venu Sriram directs this film that has music by Thaman.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sivakarthikeyan’s Doctor locks Netflix release date
- Vijay Deverakonda on Balakrishna’s Unstoppable?
- Allu Arjun, Vijay Deverakonda for Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event
- Prabhas joins Adipurush sets for one last time
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?