‘Julayi’, the upcoming movie starring Stylish Star Allu Arjun and Ileana, is currently being shot at a rapid pace. Apparently, the movie requires the use of dogs and other animals for a particular scene and the makers have now sought permission from the Animal Welfare Board of India for the same.
As per the rules, permission and NOC from the board is now mandatory before using any animals in films. The Board has been very strict of late and a detailed explanation is being sought from all filmmakers for granting permission. Trivikram Srinivas is the director of this movie and Radhakrishna is the producer. The movie is being presented by Danayya DVV. Devi Sri is scoring the music.
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Avengers: Endgame set for a $300M North American opening weekend
- Announcement of National Film Awards postponed due to Elections
- NTR’s latest pictures lead to injury rumors
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans