Ghazi has become the talk of the town all over these days. The film is gearing up for a massive release this 17th of February and as the makers are very confident about the project, they are holding special premieres all over the Telugu states.
The news is that three special shows will be screened on the 15th of February in cities like Hyderabad, Vijayawada, and Vizag simultaneously. This clearly shows the confidence of the makers that they have in their film.
Touted to be an underwater war drama, Rana plays a naval officer in the film. PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainment produce this film jointly.
- Tollywood bigwigs to resolve MAA tussle
- Young heroine to be seen in another middle-aged role
- Acclaimed star hero to share screen space with his son
- Thumping response for Rajamouli’s call for #RRRTitle
- Director’s tweet leaves Mahesh’s fans excited
- Samantha opens up about motherhood