Ghazi has become the talk of the town all over these days. The film is gearing up for a massive release this 17th of February and as the makers are very confident about the project, they are holding special premieres all over the Telugu states.
The news is that three special shows will be screened on the 15th of February in cities like Hyderabad, Vijayawada, and Vizag simultaneously. This clearly shows the confidence of the makers that they have in their film.
Touted to be an underwater war drama, Rana plays a naval officer in the film. PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainment produce this film jointly.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years
- Bollywood star’s key role in Bharatheeyudu 2