The makers of Bigg Boss are busy with its fourth season and the preparations are in full swing. Nagarjuna also started shooting for the promos and the show is going to be launched on the 20th of August.
The latest we have come to know is that all the contestants will be put in quarantine before taken to the Bigg Boss. This ensures that they do not meet anyone before the shoot and don’t get affected by Coronavirus.
Very soon, all these contestants will be sent to a secret place and from there they will reach Annapurna Studios where the shoot will be done. (edited)
Articles that might interest you:
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film