The makers of Bigg Boss are busy with its fourth season and the preparations are in full swing. Nagarjuna also started shooting for the promos and the show is going to be launched on the 20th of August.
The latest we have come to know is that all the contestants will be put in quarantine before taken to the Bigg Boss. This ensures that they do not meet anyone before the shoot and don’t get affected by Coronavirus.
Very soon, all these contestants will be sent to a secret place and from there they will reach Annapurna Studios where the shoot will be done. (edited)
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this be the first Telugu film to release on pay-per-view basis?
- Allu Arjun celebrates Daughter’s Day with two precious pictures
- Legendary actress’ key role in Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Talk- This noted heroine broke down thrice during NCB questioning
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?