Akkineni Nagarjuna is currently busy with the shooting of his latest film ‘Om Namo Venkatesaya’, which is being directed by K. Raghavendra Rao. The devotional epic is based on the life of Hathiram Baba. The team has created some rules to be followed on the sets and everyone is following them without exception.
Apparently, every person on sets must have a white Kurta and a vertical tilak on their forehead. They must also address each other as ‘Govinda’. The other rule is the total avoidance of footwear on the sets. These rules have been created to increase the devotional atmosphere on the sets.
The movie is being produced by Mahesh Reddy and Keeravani is composing the music.
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next