Dil Raju is extremely delighted with the response which Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu has been getting so far. Talking to the media, he said, “We were worried about how Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu’s fans are going to receive the film. I am glad to see such tremendous response for a film like this. We have got used to scoring big hits with mass entertainers, but there’s so much more satisfaction when people appreciate films like Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu which have none of the regular commercial elements. We are planning to orgaize special shows for women across the state on 14, 15 and 16. Moreover, the film’s platinum disc is going to launched in Hyderabad next week.” Venkatesh, Mahesh Babu, Samantha and Anjali had played the lead roles in this family entertainer. Srikanth Addala had directed it. Mickey J Meyer had composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet to donate YouTube earnings for Corona relief
- 100% lockdown is the only solution to fight Corona: Venkatesh
- Mohan Lal donates for Corona crisis
- RGV’s teasing tweet on the senior director
- Maruthi slams rumors about his next film
- Delay in RRR kills hopes of Vamsi Paidipally even more