As Baahubali is ready to release all over this Friday, there is a never before seen craze for the film. Meanwhile, the latest news is that special paid premieres are being held on the 27th of April from 9.30 PM onwards.
Several single screens and multiplex chains have decided to air these special shows keeping the huge demand in mind. Slated to release in over 8000 screens worldwide, Baahubali is India’s biggest film to date.
The film is also releasing in over 1000 screens just in the US alone which is also yet another record. We need to see what kind of collections this film will score in the coming days.
- RGV reveals the truth behind casting in Lakshmi’s NTR
- Maharshi’s teaser on a special day
- F2 director in talks with Mahesh Babu?
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej