Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently busy with the shooting of Boyapati Sreenu’s film. The movie is being produced by 14 Reels Entertainments in association with Vaaraahi Chala Chitram. The makers are leaving no stone unturned to make the film quite grand.
Sometime ago, we revealed the news about the use of a custom designed bike. Now, a Tata Safari has also been readied for Balakrishna’s use in the film. This Safari will have minor changes, to make it look special.
Jagapathi Babu will be seen as the villain in this movie. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan will be seen as the heroines in this mass action entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans gather in huge numbers to wish Prabhas
- Atlee makes NTR fans super happy
- Balakrishna’s next to have a good dose of comedy
- Chiru starts prepping for his next
- Poll : Mahesh or Bunny- who should shift their film’s release date?
- Rashmika’s glamor treat in Sarileru Neekevvaru