Mega hero, Varun Tej is currently shooting for his next movie which is a space thriller. The makers have assembled a special set with zero gravity in the Annapurna Studios of Hyderabad where the shoot is on.
Some experienced Hollywood technicians have been roped in for the shooting as there will be some stunning action episodes. To be on the safer side, the makers have also done 3D scan on hero Varun and actress Aditi Rao Hydari.
Talking about this, one of the producers, Rajeev Reddy said, “The only reason to do 3D scan is that the Hollywood technicians won’t be available post the shoot and the set will be dismantled. If we miss out any, 3D scan helps us to recreate CG in similar manner.”
‘Ghazi’ fame Sankalp Reddy is directing the movie and Lavanya Tripathi is playing the other female lead role.
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon