Vijay’s Adhirindhi is gearing up for as a Diwali special on October 18th in Telugu. The pre-release buzz surrounding the film is extremely positive and it’s going to be the biggest ever release for a Vijay film in Telugu.
Directed by Atlee, the film has Vijay playing a village panchayat head, a doctor, and a magician. To shoot the scenes of Vijay as a magician, the team flew to Europe and worked with three internationally renowned magicians Gogo Requiem (Macedonia), Dani Belev (Bulgaria) and Raman Sharma (Canada).
All the three magicians trained Vijay with various tricks in magic which will be showcased superbly in the film. AR Rahman has scored the music and GK Vishnu is the cinematographer for this film.
The Telugu version is going to by Sharath Marar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this Bollywood star give his nod to Balayya’s film?
- Nithiin’s love marriage in 2020?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s teaser packs a punch on YouTube
- Top Bollywood actress in talks for Balakrishna’s next?
- This director is waiting to work with Allu Arjun
- This actor doesn’t work with new filmmakers. Here’s why!