Superstar Mahesh Babu and his Srimanthudu director Koratala Siva are all set to enthrall fans with their second outing, Bharat Ane Nenu, this summer. This much-awaited political thriller’s shooting is nearing its completion except for the Spain schedule.
As per the latest reports, Bharat Ane Nenu will feature some electrifying action episodes. Koratala Siva is reportedly using 10 minute-long spectacular visual effects to recreate several backdrops in the action sequences. The VFX shots will surely enhance the thrill factor on the big screen.
BAN’s entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up by April first week. The film is slated to open in cinemas on April 20. Kiara Advani is the film’s leading lady. DSP is the music composer and DVV Danayya is the producer of Bharat Ane Nenu.
- Eega villain turns baddie for Bollywood superstar’s flick
- NTR Mahanayakudu will leave everyone awestruck: Krish
- RX 100 hero Kartikeya to romance a Malayali actress
- VVR & F2’s latest Nizam collections
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections