On the New Year’s Eve, ending several months long suspense, hero Allu Arjun thrilled his fans by announcing his next project under the direction of his S/O Satyamurthy and Julayi, Trivikram. While Julayi was a heist thriller, SOS was a complete family entertainer.
Now, speculations are in full swing regarding the genre of Allu Arjun-Trivikram’s third film. The latest buzz is that this highly-anticipated film could be a romantic drama. In the past, there were rumours that Trivikram and Bunny are going to remake last year’s Bollywood blockbuster, Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety. However, the news turned out to be false. We will have to wait until the film’s launch to get more details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kalyan Ram’s Entha Manchivaadavuraa seals its release date
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s 2-day Nizam collections
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s latest US collections
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation