On the New Year’s Eve, ending several months long suspense, hero Allu Arjun thrilled his fans by announcing his next project under the direction of his S/O Satyamurthy and Julayi, Trivikram. While Julayi was a heist thriller, SOS was a complete family entertainer.
Now, speculations are in full swing regarding the genre of Allu Arjun-Trivikram’s third film. The latest buzz is that this highly-anticipated film could be a romantic drama. In the past, there were rumours that Trivikram and Bunny are going to remake last year’s Bollywood blockbuster, Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety. However, the news turned out to be false. We will have to wait until the film’s launch to get more details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?
- Veteran Bollywood hero’s son all set for Tollywood debut
- Bollywood actress is excited to work with Prabhas
- Interesting storyline for Naga Shaurya’s next