After his last year’s release, Puri Jagannadh’s ISM, Nandamuri Kalyanram became extra choosy about the script for his next movie. Until recently, there were reports that mass comedy entertainers’ specialist G Nageswara Reddy will be directing Kalyanram’s next movie.
Now, even before the Kalyanram- Nageswara Reddy’s project is announced formally, the latest speculation has it that Kalyanram might team up with young filmmaker Pavan Sadineni, who had earlier directed Prema Ishq Kadhal and Savitri.
However, we will have to wait for an official confirmation in this regard.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Press Note: ‘Biggest Spectacle 2.0 USA release by G2G1 and Lyca’
- Kavacham seals its release date