After his last year’s release, Puri Jagannadh’s ISM, Nandamuri Kalyanram became extra choosy about the script for his next movie. Until recently, there were reports that mass comedy entertainers’ specialist G Nageswara Reddy will be directing Kalyanram’s next movie.
Now, even before the Kalyanram- Nageswara Reddy’s project is announced formally, the latest speculation has it that Kalyanram might team up with young filmmaker Pavan Sadineni, who had earlier directed Prema Ishq Kadhal and Savitri.
However, we will have to wait for an official confirmation in this regard.
- Bellamokonda Sreenivas gets trolled for his Twitter post
- Creative director in search of his lead cast
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube