Sridevi’s elder daughter Janhvi Kapoor is all set for her acting debut with the soon-to-release romantic drama, Dhadak. But even before she had signed her maiden film, there were speculations that Janhvi will be making her acting debut in southern movies.
Recently, there were several speculations that the makers of Tamil star Simbu’s soon-to-commence film have approached Janhvi for the leading lady’s role. However, the film’s director Venkat Prabhu laughed off the rumors and said that he has not approached any actress till date. Meanwhile, Keerthy Suresh is touted to be roped in as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju