Sridevi’s elder daughter Janhvi Kapoor is all set for her acting debut with the soon-to-release romantic drama, Dhadak. But even before she had signed her maiden film, there were speculations that Janhvi will be making her acting debut in southern movies.
Recently, there were several speculations that the makers of Tamil star Simbu’s soon-to-commence film have approached Janhvi for the leading lady’s role. However, the film’s director Venkat Prabhu laughed off the rumors and said that he has not approached any actress till date. Meanwhile, Keerthy Suresh is touted to be roped in as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda- My chemistry with Rashmika will be the highlight of Dear Comrade