Sridevi’s elder daughter Janhvi Kapoor is all set for her acting debut with the soon-to-release romantic drama, Dhadak. But even before she had signed her maiden film, there were speculations that Janhvi will be making her acting debut in southern movies.
Recently, there were several speculations that the makers of Tamil star Simbu’s soon-to-commence film have approached Janhvi for the leading lady’s role. However, the film’s director Venkat Prabhu laughed off the rumors and said that he has not approached any actress till date. Meanwhile, Keerthy Suresh is touted to be roped in as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi’s Sashi seals its release date
- Bollywood beauty in Allu Arjun-Koratala Siva film?
- Master’s Telugu presenter Mahesh Koneru thanks audiences
- It’s a mixed Pongal for Shruti Haasan
- Good friends Pawan and Trivikram join hands for a crazy multi-starrer
- Alia Bhatt’s prestigious film to release during this time