Sridevi’s elder daughter Janhvi Kapoor is all set for her acting debut with the soon-to-release romantic drama, Dhadak. But even before she had signed her maiden film, there were speculations that Janhvi will be making her acting debut in southern movies.
Recently, there were several speculations that the makers of Tamil star Simbu’s soon-to-commence film have approached Janhvi for the leading lady’s role. However, the film’s director Venkat Prabhu laughed off the rumors and said that he has not approached any actress till date. Meanwhile, Keerthy Suresh is touted to be roped in as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood star was the first choice for Kattappa in Baahubali
- Noted hero’s initiative to raise awareness on plasma donation
- Prabhas20’s title Radhe Shyam sets a new record
- Young director waiting for a call from Chiranjeevi
- One more surprise from Prabhas coming up?
- Will this director impress Rajinikanth fans this time?