The much-awaited movie in the combination of Ram Charan and Sukumar was supposed to be launched in February. Things looked all set until the sudden news of Malayali actress Anupama Parameswaran being replaced emerged yesterday.
Since then, there has been an interesting speculation going on that the makers of this movie are in talks with Samantha and Rakul Preet for the leading lady’s role. However, Rakul had already romanced Ram Charan in back-to-back movies, Bruce Lee and Dhruva.
On the other hand, Samantha, who has not been paired with Ram Charan in her 7-year-old career, is busy with her engagement plans and Tamil projects. Even Raashi Khanna is back in news as the frontrunner to grab the leading lady’s role. Raashi even lost oodles of weight for this movie.
In this scenario, it’ll be interesting to see which actress will end up playing the village belle in Sukumar’s period romantic drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kousalya Krishnamurthy – Message oriented sports drama
- Review : Nene Kedi No 1 – Horrible Mass Drama
- Review : Boy – Execution failure
- Review : Edaina Jaragochhu – Partially gripping
- Review : Hawaa – Botched Up Crime Drama
- Rakul’s Bollywood flick gets a release date