Megastar Chiranjeevi is currently wrapping up his highly anticipated period magnum opus, Sye Raa. The film is slated for release in October. After Sye Raa, Chiru will be joining hands with star directot Koratala Siva for yet another film to be produced by his son Ram Charan.
Now, the latest buzz is that Chiru’s brother-in-law and senior producer Allu Aravind has asked one of India’s star directors Shankar to prepare a script for Chiru. Apparently, Shankar has responded to Allu Aravind’s proposal quite positively. He will start penning the script once he wraps up Indian 2 with Kamal. Needless to say, Mega fans are thrilled to bits and are hoping to see the project materialize someday soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates cleverly spreading negativity against young actor
- Noted Tamil actress calls Bigg Boss a shitty show
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?
- Young Tollywood hero resumes Thala Ajith’s Valimai
- Anushka to enter Bigg Boss house?