Megastar Chiranjeevi is currently wrapping up his highly anticipated period magnum opus, Sye Raa. The film is slated for release in October. After Sye Raa, Chiru will be joining hands with star directot Koratala Siva for yet another film to be produced by his son Ram Charan.
Now, the latest buzz is that Chiru’s brother-in-law and senior producer Allu Aravind has asked one of India’s star directors Shankar to prepare a script for Chiru. Apparently, Shankar has responded to Allu Aravind’s proposal quite positively. He will start penning the script once he wraps up Indian 2 with Kamal. Needless to say, Mega fans are thrilled to bits and are hoping to see the project materialize someday soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- No story locked for Mahesh-Vamshi Paidipally’s next film
- Director opens up about Salman’s cameo in Saaho
- FDFS : Live Updates from Sita
- Fresh troubles for Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans
- Fans heartbroken over Pawan’s defeat