Megastar Chiranjeevi is currently wrapping up his highly anticipated period magnum opus, Sye Raa. The film is slated for release in October. After Sye Raa, Chiru will be joining hands with star directot Koratala Siva for yet another film to be produced by his son Ram Charan.
Now, the latest buzz is that Chiru’s brother-in-law and senior producer Allu Aravind has asked one of India’s star directors Shankar to prepare a script for Chiru. Apparently, Shankar has responded to Allu Aravind’s proposal quite positively. He will start penning the script once he wraps up Indian 2 with Kamal. Needless to say, Mega fans are thrilled to bits and are hoping to see the project materialize someday soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Here is how much Ram Charan won on Jr NTR’s EMIK show
- One more powerful title in consideration for Chiru’s next
- Noted lensman join Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Posani Krishna Murali tests COVID-19 positive; Apologizes to filmmakers
- Big announcement on Radhe Shyam’s release date in a few hours
- RRR: Ram Charan and Jr NTR to leave to Ukraine tomorrow