Megastar Chiranjeevi is currently wrapping up his highly anticipated period magnum opus, Sye Raa. The film is slated for release in October. After Sye Raa, Chiru will be joining hands with star directot Koratala Siva for yet another film to be produced by his son Ram Charan.
Now, the latest buzz is that Chiru’s brother-in-law and senior producer Allu Aravind has asked one of India’s star directors Shankar to prepare a script for Chiru. Apparently, Shankar has responded to Allu Aravind’s proposal quite positively. He will start penning the script once he wraps up Indian 2 with Kamal. Needless to say, Mega fans are thrilled to bits and are hoping to see the project materialize someday soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Kudumula to direct star mega hero?
- Fresh update on Most Eligible Bachelor
- Is Sai Dharam Tej committing another blunder?
- Poll : Which is your favorite Samantha performance to date?
- This star heroine confirmed for Pawan-Krish film
- Juicy info on Mahesh Babu’s role in Chiru-Koratala film