Prabhas and Pooja Hegde’s upcoming period romantic drama, Radhe Shyam, is one of the most eagerly awaited pan-India biggies that will be hitting theaters soon in 2021. The film’s final schedule is underway near BRICS in Hyderabad.
In Radhe Shyam, an intense love story set in vintage Italy, Prabhas plays Vikramaditya. On the other hand, Pooja plays a music teacher named Prerna. Now, an interesting speculation about Radhe Shyam’s tragic climax is going viral on social media since this evening.
The buzz has it that Pooja Hegde’s Prerna character dies in the climax and Prabhas’ emotional performance in that scene will surely leave the audience moved. Well, we will have to wait until the film makes it to the theaters to know the actual truth. This Radha Krishna Kumar directorial is being produced under UV Creations and T-Series banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- A massive update from team Chiru153 on Chiranjeevi‘s birthday?
- Prabhas’s Salaar hits top gear
- Kiara Kiara calls her rumored boyfriend just a close friend
- AR Rahman and Gautham Menon join hands for Simbu’s film
- Divi gets a lead role in Soggade director’s new production
- Pay Rs 30.30 lks in 48 hrs: Madras High Court orders Dhanush