For the last couple of years, there have been several speculations about hero Sai Dharam Tej’s wedding occasionally. During the release of Solo Brathuke So Better, Sai revealed that he has no plans to settle down and that he is delaying his wedding as much as possible.
However, hero Allu Sirish’s latest post has led to fresh speculations about his cousin Sai Dharam Tej’s wedding. On the occasion of of Sai’s birthday, his actress cousin Niharika posted a video of all the cousins wishing Sai. Commenting on the video, Sirish wrote, “I really hope this is your last birthday as a single man and soon you will come up with your wedding news.”
Well, while Sirish did not make a clear statement, his post surely brought the Republic hero’s wedding back into the limelight. Sai made a full recovery following his bike accident and returned home on his birthday. He will resume shooting for his supernatural fantasy drama in November.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’ film becomes most searched 2021 film on Google
- Ravi Teja turns singer for his crazy project
- Noted Bollywood actor turns director
- Government should reconsider ticket price issue – C. Kalyan
- Uppena fame, Krithi Shetty signs her first female-centric film?
- Team RRR warns audience ahead of the trailer release