Young Akkineni lad Akhil garnered unanimous applause from all quarters for his performance in his second film, Hello. The actor had said during Hello’s promotions that he will come up with an official announcement about his future projects before Sankranthi. However, Akhil has been maintaining a stoic silence and this is leading to several speculations.
Already, names of directors like Koratala Siva, Satya Prabhas Pinisetty and Puri Jagannadh were associated with Akhil’s third project. Now, two more names have joined the list of probable directors who will helm Akhil’s next.
Apparently, Jai Lava Kusa’s director Bobby and Tholi Prema’s director Venky Atluri are rumored to be in talks for Akhil’s highly-anticipated project. But we will have to wait to hear the final word from the horse’s mouth.
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him