The pre-production work for Superstar Mahesh Babu’s landmark 25th movie is underway in India and USA simultaneously. The film was launched formally on the auspicious festive day of Kriahnashtami a couple of months ago.
Call it coincidence, but an interesting speculation has been doing the rounds in film circles since the last couple of days. Buzz is that the makers are considering Krishna Mukunda Murari and Hare Rama Hare Krishna as the film’s title. We will have to wait to see if the buzz has any authenticity.
This high-budgeted family entertainer will be directed by Vamshi Paidipally and bankrolled jointly by Ashwini Dutt and Dil Raju. The film will have an extensive US backdrop. Devi Sri Prasad will be scoring the music. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start in January.
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?