Powerstar Pawan Kalyan had quit acting after Agnyaathavaasi’s release and devoted his entire time to active politics. Pawan was confident that Janasena party will be the kingmaker in Andhra Pradesh coalition politics after the results of the general elections are announced on the 23rd of this month.
However, the exit polls which is were released yesterday gave a totally different picture. Most of the exit polls predicted that Janasena will hardly win 1, 2 seats, which is almost irrelevant and way below expectations.
Since the exit polls, speculations about Pawan’s acting comeback have been on a rage on the internet. On the other hand, Pawan had said in a recent party review meeting that Janasena is ready to be active in politics for the next 25 years. Whether the star hero will put on the greasepaint and enthrall his fans by making a comeback in near future remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Priyadarshi lived in the role of Mallesham- Raj R
- Star comedian’s crucial role in Gopichand’s next
- Amala Paul goes bold in Aadai’s teaser
- Akshara’s teaser gets a date
- First Rank Raju censored; All set for June 21st release
- Poll : Did Keerthy Suresh’s weight loss impress you?