Super Star Rajinikanth’s much-talked-about 162nd movie is currently being shot in Darjeeling. Acclaimed Tamil filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj is directing the movie. Rajini is sporting a thick, black beard for his role.
As per the latest buzz, Rajini is essaying the role of a university professor in this as-yet-untitled film. The speculations also have it that the movie will be a crime thriller. However, we will have to wait until the film’s release to know the truth. The unit is maintaining utmost secrecy about the movie and is shooting amid tight security.
Vijay Sethupathi and Bobby Simha will be playing crucial roles in the movie. One of the leading Tamil production houses Sun Pictures is bankrolling the project. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities
- Massive release for Vishal’s next
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha