Super Star Rajinikanth’s much-talked-about 162nd movie is currently being shot in Darjeeling. Acclaimed Tamil filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj is directing the movie. Rajini is sporting a thick, black beard for his role.
As per the latest buzz, Rajini is essaying the role of a university professor in this as-yet-untitled film. The speculations also have it that the movie will be a crime thriller. However, we will have to wait until the film’s release to know the truth. The unit is maintaining utmost secrecy about the movie and is shooting amid tight security.
Vijay Sethupathi and Bobby Simha will be playing crucial roles in the movie. One of the leading Tamil production houses Sun Pictures is bankrolling the project. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Not Ravi Teja, but this young hero in F2’s sequel?
- Bellamkonda Sai’s new film to be launched shortly
- NTR turns brand ambassador for Appy Fizz
- Vikram Kumar to explore a new dimension with Nani24
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s grand premiere at AMB Cinemas