Now, the news is that the film has crossed the 100 crore mark at the Indian box office and stands at 109 crores net. These are solid collections as some states still have 50% occupancy in the theaters.
The film has given a good competition to Indian films like Pushpa at the box office. In the Telugu states too, the film is doing quite well in the second week.
#SpiderMan casts its web at the #BO… Posts MASSIVE TOTAL in its *extended* 4-day weekend… Emerges HIGHEST GROSSING FILM for #SonyIndia in 4 days… All eyes on weekdays… Thu 32.67 cr, Fri 20.37 cr, Sat 26.10 cr, Sun 29.23 cr. Total: ₹ 108.37 cr Nett BOC. #India biz. pic.twitter.com/dsDoVZ4ot5
— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) December 20, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Bangarraju’s : latest US collections are here
- Team Bheemla Nayak in no tension with the release
- Breaking- Dhanush announces his divorce
- Most requested song from Shyam Singha Roy is out now
- Chiranjeevi’s daughter changes Insta Id – Rumors erupt
- Star heroine to launch Stand Up Rahul’s next song tomorrow