PVP Cinema is one of the leading production houses in Tollywood. Two films produced by the production house, Oopiri and Brahmotsavam, released this summer and while Oopiri was as huge success, Brahmotsavam failed to set the cash registers ringing.
And now, PVP Cinema had bounced back with its latest release, Kaashmora. The film has collected a whopping 11 crore in 3 days. Kids and family audiences are thoroughly enjoying this fantasy thriller.
This Karthi, Nayanthara and Sri Divya starrer high budget costume drama is directed by Gokul.
- Prabhas20 to release ahead of schedule?
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun