PVP Cinema is one of the leading production houses in Tollywood. Two films produced by the production house, Oopiri and Brahmotsavam, released this summer and while Oopiri was as huge success, Brahmotsavam failed to set the cash registers ringing.
And now, PVP Cinema had bounced back with its latest release, Kaashmora. The film has collected a whopping 11 crore in 3 days. Kids and family audiences are thoroughly enjoying this fantasy thriller.
This Karthi, Nayanthara and Sri Divya starrer high budget costume drama is directed by Gokul.
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes