Legendary Bollywood diva Sridevi’s eldest daughter Janhvi Kapoor had made her debut with the super hit Bollywood romantic drama, Dhadak, last year. She is currently busy shooting for two projects being made by her mentor Karan Johar.
Meanwhile, the Kollywood media circles have been abuzz with the reports that Janhvi will be making her Tamil debut with Pink’s remake. However, the Kapoor’s spokesperson has trashed all these rumors and clarified that Janhvi is not foraying into the Tamil film industry in near future. Incidentally, Pink’s remake is being produced by Janhvi’s father Boney Kapoor.
Pink’s Tamil remake stars Ajith and Vidya Balan as the main leads. Shraddha Srinath, Kalyani Priyadarshan and Nazriya Nazim are the film’s leading ladies. Khakhee fame H Vinoth is directing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s next production gets a title – Deets inside
- Impressive: Sita Ramam and Bimbisara day-6 collections in Krishna district
- List of movies and series to watch this weekend
- NBK 108: Time locked for a massive announcement
- No stopping Sita Ramam at the US box office
- Baahubali actress to play a key role in Rajinikanth’s Jailer?