Legendary Bollywood diva Sridevi’s eldest daughter Janhvi Kapoor had made her debut with the super hit Bollywood romantic drama, Dhadak, last year. She is currently busy shooting for two projects being made by her mentor Karan Johar.
Meanwhile, the Kollywood media circles have been abuzz with the reports that Janhvi will be making her Tamil debut with Pink’s remake. However, the Kapoor’s spokesperson has trashed all these rumors and clarified that Janhvi is not foraying into the Tamil film industry in near future. Incidentally, Pink’s remake is being produced by Janhvi’s father Boney Kapoor.
Pink’s Tamil remake stars Ajith and Vidya Balan as the main leads. Shraddha Srinath, Kalyani Priyadarshan and Nazriya Nazim are the film’s leading ladies. Khakhee fame H Vinoth is directing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa