Legendary Bollywood diva Sridevi’s eldest daughter Janhvi Kapoor had made her debut with the super hit Bollywood romantic drama, Dhadak, last year. She is currently busy shooting for two projects being made by her mentor Karan Johar.
Meanwhile, the Kollywood media circles have been abuzz with the reports that Janhvi will be making her Tamil debut with Pink’s remake. However, the Kapoor’s spokesperson has trashed all these rumors and clarified that Janhvi is not foraying into the Tamil film industry in near future. Incidentally, Pink’s remake is being produced by Janhvi’s father Boney Kapoor.
Pink’s Tamil remake stars Ajith and Vidya Balan as the main leads. Shraddha Srinath, Kalyani Priyadarshan and Nazriya Nazim are the film’s leading ladies. Khakhee fame H Vinoth is directing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans and friends remember Sushant Singh Rajput on his first death anniversary
- Akhil’s next with top banner confirmed?
- A huge village set for the crazy remake
- This terrific action sequence to be a major highlight in Pushpa
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?
- Happy Days actor’s next based on a dreaded gangster