Ever since Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Spyder had moved out of the summer race, there have been constant rumors about the film’s release date. Mahesh himself had announced a month ago that the film will be released as a Dasara festive treat.
However, rumors kept cropping up and everyone thought that the film may not be hitting the screens even for Dasara as the VFX work was said to be taking longer time than expected. In a huge relief to fans, Spyder’s team has clarified one last time that the film will surely release on September 27. Only one song is left to be shot for the entire shooting to be wrapped up.
AR Murugadoss is directing this high budget spy thriller and Rakul Preet romances the Superstar in it. Tagore Madhu and NV Prasad are jointly producing the movie.
- Maharshi’s music release date to be announced soon
- Mahesh’s fans eagerly waiting for March 25th
- Poll: Which of these recent biggies disappointed you the most?
- Rashmika opens up about Dear Comrade lip-lock controversy
- RGV reveals how he found his NTR
- Genre of Surya’s next revealed