Now that the release date is nearing soon, the pre-release business of Spyder is happening on a solid note in both the Telugu states. The latest we hear is that the Krishna region rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 5.4 crores.
This is the highest ever amount that a distributor has spent for a Mahesh Babu film in this area. As Mahesh is playing a spy in the film, there is a tremendous buzz for the project all over.
Murugadoss directs this film which is also being sold out like a hot cake in Tamil circles as well. Rakul Preet romances Mahesh in this film which has music by Harris Jayraj.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nabha Natesh makes a special request to her fans
- Chiranjeevi gives an update on Jr NTR’s health
- Pushpa’s teaser sets another milestone
- Allu Arjun meets family after 15 days quarantine, shares video
- Allu Arjun recovers from Covid, tests negative
- Crazy director approaches Uppena fame Kriti Shetty?