Now that the release date is nearing soon, the pre-release business of Spyder is happening on a solid note in both the Telugu states. The latest we hear is that the Krishna region rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 5.4 crores.
This is the highest ever amount that a distributor has spent for a Mahesh Babu film in this area. As Mahesh is playing a spy in the film, there is a tremendous buzz for the project all over.
Murugadoss directs this film which is also being sold out like a hot cake in Tamil circles as well. Rakul Preet romances Mahesh in this film which has music by Harris Jayraj.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral