Superstar Mahesh Babu and star Tamil director AR Murugadoss’ high budget thriller, Spyder, released on September 27 to an average response from critics and moviegoers alike. There has been a totally diverse response to the flashback scenes showcasing the film’s antagonist Bhairavudu’s disturbing childhood that revolves around a burial ground.
Now, the President of the State Gravedigger’s Association in Ramanthapur, Hyderabad, demanded an immediate removal of Bhairavudu’s childhood scenes from Spyder. The representatives of the Gravedigger’s Association alleged that the scenes portrayed their community in poor light and threatened to intensity their protests if the makers do not remove the scenes immediately.
Meanwhile, the film is collecting some decent shares across the twin Telugu states even though reaching the breakeven point seems to be a Herculean task.
- RGV reveals the truth behind casting in Lakshmi’s NTR
- Maharshi’s teaser on a special day
- F2 director in talks with Mahesh Babu?
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej