Superstar Mahesh Babu and star Tamil director AR Murugadoss’ high budget thriller, Spyder, released on September 27 to an average response from critics and moviegoers alike. There has been a totally diverse response to the flashback scenes showcasing the film’s antagonist Bhairavudu’s disturbing childhood that revolves around a burial ground.
Now, the President of the State Gravedigger’s Association in Ramanthapur, Hyderabad, demanded an immediate removal of Bhairavudu’s childhood scenes from Spyder. The representatives of the Gravedigger’s Association alleged that the scenes portrayed their community in poor light and threatened to intensity their protests if the makers do not remove the scenes immediately.
Meanwhile, the film is collecting some decent shares across the twin Telugu states even though reaching the breakeven point seems to be a Herculean task.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s hit film in Oscar race
- This Bollywood star wants to act in Krack remake?
- Chiranjeevi announces Acharya’s teaser time with a hilarious meme
- A1 Express trailer – Ambitious, emotion-filled and masaledar
- Uppena clears confusion- Seals its release date
- Sukumar launches Ardha Shathabdam’s intense and impressive teaser