As expected, the first song of Spyder was out on a few music apps and the first impression we get is that the number is a fast paced and will hit you more once you listen to you multiple times.
The song is more of praising Mahesh and his role in this film. It’s like the theme song of the film which reveals a bit about the protagonist. Within minutes of release, the song is already trending on social media.
Harris Jayraj composes this song in an energetic light and by the stills of Mahesh, the film is going to be a huge hit.
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-09-2018