The climax schedule of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ongoing action thriller, Spyder, was supposed to take place at the NIMS hospital in Bibinagar on the outskirts of Hyderabad. However, the shooting has been shifted to Chennai following protests by a local pro-Telangana group.
Since then, there have been several rumors around the location shift from Hyderabad to Chennai. The film’s co-producer NV Prasad spoke to a leading English news daily and said that there were no protests against the film as being speculated.
The producer further said that they came to know that the hospital was entangled in legal issues and decided to cancel the shooting there and then shift to Chennai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s important message to fans at Kousalya Krishnamurthy event
- Chiru reveals why he never made a Bollywood comeback
- Lawrence, Akshay Kumar’s Laxmmi Bomb resumes finally
- Puri-Vijay film from January 2020
- Saaho emoji to be released soon?
- Kajal supports a good cause